Own branded invoice services for SME customers

Process and pay their e-invoices with just a couple of clicks, save time and money for them by reconciling invoices and Payment transactions leverage on invoice data assets!


About Charie-India

CharlieIndia is a document-based data-exchange platform with a unique data distribution model. Registered users may create, store, send and receive different types of documents having different identification systems. The core system has features for registration, authentication, handling master data and system parametering.


How Charlie-India Invoice HUB helps achieve your goals?

Turn regulatory pressure into a competitive advantage

With us you can leverage obligations such as faster payments and PSD2 and turn these into innovation opportunities to launch invoice related services.

Preserve your payment revenue

You can generate request-to-pay instructions right from the invoice: if the invoice can be paid convieniently, no one takes the payment transactions away to third parties.

Unfold new revenue streams

By having acces to data invoice assets, you can fully digitize factoring and supply chain financing, with well-timed and tailor-made offers to all your SME customers.


Become an Invoice HUB​ effortlessy

White label invoicing

Launch the invoicing solution under your own brand, keep direct access to customers.

Designed for banks

Our solution has been specifically designed for banks: we have thought about everything – from security requirements to bank grade architecture – that you as a bank will need, if you want to launch invoice management and payment services.

Turn on your solution

Charlie-India Invoice HUB is 80% ready: the remaining 20% is tailored to your needs during a rapid-prototyping process, which you can track in your bank-specific prototype version.