Our vision is to create an interoperable e-invoicing network with banks being the backbone.
SMEs are underserved when coming to interoperable e-invoicing services, however they are crucial for reaching a high e-invoicing penetration globally.
Banks will be attractive integration points for other players in the ecosystem:
- Utility companies will integrate because of a new electronic invoice delivery channel opens up for them
- Large companies can connect, because they can onboard their suppliers easily with interoperable e-invoicing services
- ERP/accounting software providers will integrate, because their clients will want to have access to interoperable e-invoicing services and also access to bank data
Banks with their resources and being attractive integration points can help SMEs digitalize, while they can capitalize on access to invoice data
- They can keep payment transactions with convenient payment services
- They can provide new digital invoice-related financing services
Banks have the necessary resources to help SMEs digitalize and provide them e-invoicing services, and they also can attract other e-invoicing ecosystem players integrate with them: so banks can contribute to the creation of an interoperable e-invoicing network
Charlie-India Invoice HUB provides an easily accessible and usable technology that can help banks integrate with corporates, ERP systems and accounting software products.